This job is no longer available
Technical Sales and Marketing Coordinator
A Sales and Marketing Coordinator is required for a major automotive aftermarket supplier within Gwent – South Wales.South Wales £25K Basic, + Bonus + Benefits Automotive Aftermarket
Our client is a major supplier to the global automotive markets, encompassing car, truck, off highway and many other markets and vehicles. With a customer base covering major parts manufacturers, specialist vehicle manufacturers and specialist vehicle manufacturers in truck and bus markets.
Following internal promotion an exciting opportunity has a arisen for a Sales and Marketing co-ordinator to maintain and further develop the aftermarket division annual sales budget and the companies forward vision.
The successful candidate would spend time internally and externally with the diverse potential and existing customer base.
The prime role is to further develop market share and the customer base, this would be achieved by identifying new market opportunities for existing products and new products, the new product range is increasing but is closely associated with the main stream product which ensures that the company maximises its potential with its known markets.
Main areas of responsibility:
· The day to day management of the defined sales area and to develop the customers within it from both an internal and external aspect.
· Identifying new market opportunities, new products and new customers.
· Achieving predetermined individual and departmental objectives whilst working towards exceeding sales targets.
· Managing a structured customer visit program, emphasising UK/Foreign customers for development on a strategic/value rated basis.
· Becoming product champion for a product and managing the technical development and sourcing on the behalf of the team.
· Assisting in providing marketing support services for the team including, advertising, brochures, catalogues etc
· Monitoring sales performance of the customer portfolio, identifying areas for improvement and sales growth
· Completing brief monthly sales report each month to give an executive summary of the defined areas sales performance, new business development and objectives for the next month
· Identifying and attending relevant trade related shows and exhibitions, either as visitor or exhibitor.
· Providing information for website update and development.
· Providing support for the Aftermarket Team where necessary.
The ideal candidate would benefit from having the following
- A degree either in business / marketing or a technical discipline,
- Knowledge of the automotive industry at regional and national level, international would be an added bonus.
- Exposure to manufacturing and technical sales with an understanding of both long term as well as short term projects.
- The ability to work in a fast moving ever changing environment and to be able to think proactively with a strong sense of time management and control.
The Way Forward
There is considerable opportunity for progression within the business and the right person has the opportunity for a long term career with an internationally respected market leader.
Should you wish to be considered for the above role, please apply via CV to Julian Curtis, Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
Glen Callum Associates are leading automotive and industrial recruitment specialists for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.